Ganesh Chaturthi

Venkateswaran, N.E (Aust) venkatne2 at ANZ.COM
Mon Sep 13 21:39:52 CDT 1999

For those who are having problems in accessing the site.

The url should be
http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9609c&L=advaita-l&F=lf&S=&
P=1217.

The P=1217 should immediately after &S=&.  While typing the url, I think it
has been split into two lines and hence the error.

Rgds/Venkateswaran.

-----Original Message-----
From: Venkataraman [mailto:venkataraman at PACIFIC.NET.SG]
Sent: 14 September 1999 12:45
To: ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG
Subject: Re: Ganesh Chaturthi

"Anand V. Hudli" wrote:

> Today is Ganesh Chaturthi. For more information, please see:

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9609c&L=advaita-l&F=lf&S=&
> P=1217
>
> Anand

   When I clicked on the site given above, I got the following reply:

*Error - invalid parameter

An invalid parameter was passed to the CGI function. Please report
this error to the
webmaster and make sure to specify the full URL that led to this
message.*

What should I do, please help.

---  V.M.Sundaram <venkataraman at pacific.net.sg>

--