Advaita and Christianity

jkcowart@cari.net jkcowart at CARI.NET
Mon Apr 3 13:33:49 CDT 2000

---------------------

Dear List Members,

Many thanks!

I just want to take a moment to express my appreciation to

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian
Vivek Anand Ganesan
Anand Hudli
Sankaran Kartik Jayanarayanan
Rajiv Malhotra
Anand Natarajan
Sreekanth Sathayanarayana
Prashant Sharma
T. Swaminarayan
Jaldhar H. Vyas
Charles Wikner

for what I am learning on this topic.  The content of their posts
is always of value.  The give and take remains laregely congenial
and always collegial.  It is thus a privilege for me to be edified by
such as these.

And it seems a miracle to have these exchanges across such great
distances, yet with such immediacy.

The reality of the internet, the nature of this list, and the quality
of these contributions are a most remarkable combination.

Yours very truly,

John

J. Kingston Cowart, M.S.
San Diego, California