shrii raamabhujangaprayaata-6

elmec elmec at GIASBG01.VSNL.NET.IN
Thu Apr 13 07:53:59 CDT 2000

Beautiful description ! The light of the niraajana emanated by the
prostrating crowns of  Gods..........no poet other than Shankarachaarya
could have visualised such magnificent  similies. I feel blessed that we
are atleast able to read such poetry and enjoy its grandeur. Thanks for
the presentation.

Regards,
Hari Om,
Latha Vidyaranya