Liberation and citta vRtti nirodha

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian ramakris at EROLS.COM
Tue Aug 8 18:02:56 CDT 2000

Vidyasankar Sundaresan <vsundaresan at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Yoga. And such Yoga is also a preliminary mental discipline before
the rise
> of proper Self-knowledge. As one can see, this is a highly
disciplined
> approach, which has been preserved over the centuries.

In this connection, please look at

http://www.escribe.com/religion/advaita/m5211.html

Although there are many egregious spelling mistakes of some Sanskrit
words. It always catches my eye only after posting it :-). I wonder
why.

Rama

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam