Website on Satchidanandendra Saraswati

Fri Aug 11 21:38:57 CDT 2000

>   I guess you have already found the new address. In any case, the new
address is: www.indiawebsites.com/karyalaya.htm

Thanks a million, and welcome to the list! I'll update the link
accordingly.

Sri Saccidanandendra Saraswati represents a combination of what is
good in the tradition and what is good in critical scholarship. And
his writings are clear, and highly useful to the student.

Best wishes with your study,
Vidyasankar

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam