Advaita Website wins Britannica Internet Guide Award

Tue Feb 1 02:49:26 CST 2000

Although too much pride is a bad thing, I must say I am thrilled to share
the following news with members of the list. The website
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/avhp has received an award from the editors
of Encyclopedia Brittanica! I will update the site in the near future, to
include the award and the link-exchange information.

Vidyasankar