New Member Introduction: shrii Sreenivasulu Pallati

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Fri Feb 4 14:10:08 CST 2000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Welcome
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 09:50:49 -0800
From: Sreenivasulu Pallati <spallati at cisco.com>
To: "Ravisankar S. Mayavaram" <msr at comco.com>
CC: "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at braincells.com>,Vaidya Sundaram
<Vaidya_Sundaram at i2.com>

Dear Bhagavathas,

I am sreeninivas from Tirupathi in AP, India. I work currently in
Wirpo
Ltd Bangalore as a senior software engineer.

I came to hear more about Advaitha vedanta very recently and to me it
looks very logical and wonderful, ofcourse I have many many doubts. Am
very much interested about this philosophy from others standpoint too.
So I want to join the list. Hope I would benifit from your mails in
clearing some of my doubts and strengthen my understanding and
practice
of Advaitha philosophy.

thanks & regards
Sreenivas(Pallati) 408.525.9027(O) 408.615.1312(R)

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
           SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.