advaita-siddhi 11 (Predicate logic formulation)

Vivek Anand Ganesan v_ganesan at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 10 23:16:13 CST 2000

  Many thanks to ShrI Anand Hudli for his excellent
re-phrasement of the arguments.  Wow!  The sophistication
of
logical analysis astounds me.  I was not aware that logic
was used so effectively in Indian Metaphysics.

  Was this a development of the navya-nyaya school?  I mean
the author of Advaita-Siddhi is up there with some modern
mathematicians.

-Vivek.