New Member Introduction: Taina Kilpiainen

S. V. Subrahmanian svs_shankara at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 19 20:55:05 CDT 2000

>I have tried to calm my mind. But it is not easy without knowledge methods.
>But I wanted to good tips how to do that.

I am not competent enough to offer advise.  Whatever I knew I have already
shared with you.  I have reached my limit of knowledge.  However there are
other very competent people in the list who can offer good advice as to how
you can solve your problems.  Also, the list of sites that I gave should
also be helpful.

>I have read for example Yoga that practising Yoga aspirant needs personal
>quiding and leading by external GURU.

No problem, go for an 'external' GURU.  I wish you all the best that you may
meet one who helps you.

With love,

S. V. Subrahmanian
svs_shankara at hotmail.com