Question regarding Gaudapada Karika

Tue Jun 27 22:36:32 CDT 2000

Just to clarify, among the four prakaraNas of GK, there is no confusion
regarding the last three ones. There are different opinions about the first
prakaraNa only.

Shrisha Rao <shrao at NYX.NET> wrote:

>Actually, there is explicit reference to some Agama-prakaraNa verses as
>Shruti in Sri Shankara's VSN-bhAshhya and Viveka-chUDAmaNi, but modern

Shrisha, I think you sent me the vivekacUDAmaNi reference by private email,
but I can't find it with me now. Could you point to the place where this
reference is found? Modern academic scholars aside, I would like to check
what Swami Chandaresekhara Bharati's commentary on vivekacUDAmaNi says in
this regard.

Vidyasankar

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam