shrii miinaaxii stuti-2 | verse 1

Raghavendra Hebbalalu hs_raghavendra at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 28 15:58:24 CDT 2000

kaaNaada is correct here. kaaNaada refers to the
shAstra due to kaNaada. So the shloka is referring to
the vaisheshika itself. The sAmkhyAs are similarly
known as kApilas/followers of shAstra started y
kapila. The last line
'kaaNaadaadisamastashaastramatitaaM' may mean as 'She,
who is known through all the shAstrAs starting from
kaaNaada', or  'She, who bestows the knowledge of all
the shAstras/darshanas starting from kaaNaada'.

Regards,
Raghavendra.

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/avhp/ind-phil.html).

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l.html