advaita-siddhi 14 (MadhusUdana's reply contd.)

elmec elmec at GIASBG01.VSNL.NET.IN
Sat Mar 18 02:00:27 CST 2000

Thank you so much, Anand . You have taken so much of trouble to even
provide
a simple , understandable example to illustrate the three different
orders of
reality. So it is sort of a hierarchy where the paaramaarthika occupies
the
highest place ( so high a place that we sometimes lose sight of it ! )

Thank you again,
Hari Om,
Latha Vidyaranya

--