New member introduction: Deepak Srikantiah

Thu Mar 30 10:01:38 CST 2000

     Namaste

     My name is Deepak Srikantiah. I work and live in New Jersey. I am a
     computer consultant by profession. My interests in Advaita is very
     new. I have not had the opportunity to study and understand them
     before. I felt I need to start somewhere and my friend who is a member
     of this list suggested this. He informed that there are numerous
     learned members in this list and he praised the quality of content.

     I hope to learn and assimilate the teachings of Shri Shankara with the
     help of the members of this list. I would request the members to
     suggest me some books where I could start. My knowledge in Sanskrit is
     very minimal.

     Thanks and Regards
     Deepak

--