New member introduction: E. Trundle

Vaidya Sundaram Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Mon Oct 9 17:24:28 CDT 2000

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 10/09/00 05:27 PM -----

                    ETrundle at aol.
                    com                  Re: Welcome and request for more info

                    10/09/00
                    04:08 PM

Greetings

I am a serious student of yoga and meditation.(eight years). I have also
been studying the teachings of Nisargadatta Maharaj, who teaches a form of
non-dualistic Hinduism that I connect to on a deep level. I was hoping to
learn more about Advaita Vedanta teachings through your list as I am
planning a spiritual trip to India and am anxious to expand my horizons.

Thanks,
E. Trundle

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam