New member Introduction: Nellayappan Somasundaram

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Sat Aug 11 21:28:58 CDT 2001

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 08/12/01 11:26 AM -----

Nellayappan Somasundaram <nsomu007 at yahoo.com>
08/11/01 04:39 AM

Dear Sirs,

My name is Dr.N.Somasundaram (49/Male) a native of
Palayamkottai, Tamilnadu, had my Basic Medical
graduation and Postgraduation (in Radiology) from
Madurai Medical College, Madurai. Subsequently I had
worked in two of our Central Government Undertakings
namely National Thermal Power Project, Ramagundam,
Andrapradesh and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited ,
Bangalore and since January 1990, I am working as
Radiologist at one of the reputed polyclinics in
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

My wife L.Sridevi is working as Librarian for one of
the prestigeous Medical Institution in Madras. My twin
sons Shivganesh and Shivkumar have just joined
Engineering College with Electronics and Communication
as their preference.

On the whole we are a pious family and would involve
ourselves in knowing more and more facts about
Hinduism. I happened to step into your site on one of
my regular net surfing and was attracted to know about
Advaita Vedanta and more as I am sure, I do not know
much on the subject.

Hope you would consider icluding me in your mailing
list and enlighten me in this field.

Dr.N. Somasundaram