New member introduction: Srikrishna Ghadiyaram

Mon Dec 31 08:37:10 CST 2001

Hari Om !!

My name is Srikrishna Ghadiyaram. My mother tongue is Telugu. I am 37 years
by age, and presently live in Palo Alto, CA with my wife and son.

We have been keenly interested in learning and adopting Advaita philosophic
teaching for about 1 1/2 years, and seek to realize in this birth. I have
nothing else to do in this life.

I  read Isa, Kena, Mandukya Upanishads with Swami Chinmayananda's
commentary. I just completed Laghu Vasudeva Manana (translated into English
by Swami Tejomayananda of Divine Life Society). I am starting with
Vivekachudamani now.

I am also interested in Devi worship. I would be interested in discussing
about Devi Mahatmyam with the worshipers, to learn more in terms of its
esoteric meaning.

Long Journey, Humble beginnings !

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna