ADMIN: advaita-vedanta.org is back! (fwd)

Thu Jul 5 22:06:48 CDT 2001

For those that didn't know, the advaita-vedanta.org server suffered a hard
disk failure so we temporarily switched over to our backup at
www.yahoogroups.com.

We've finally got the website and mailing list back to normal (well,
almost.  Read on.)  The Yahoogroups server has again been set to read
only.  To send a mail to the list use the address

advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org

The following problems still exist.

* The subscriber list got scrambled so some people who previously
  unsubscribed may find themselves back on the list.  And people who are
  subscribed may find they've gotten unsubscribed.  Also options such as
  digest mode etc.  may not be right.  In all these cases, email the
  moderators at listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org and we will set them right.

* We appear to have lost part of the archives from end of October 2000 to
  end of January 2001.  If you have saved any messages from that period
  (especially digests) please let me know at jaldhar at braincells.com so I
  can put them together again.

* There may still be some broken links on the web pages.  If you find any,
  let us know.

We thankyou for your patience during this time.