ADMIN: address for the mailing list

Fri Jul 27 07:22:00 CDT 2001

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, K. Sadananda wrote:

> >>  >    ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> >>  ><ADVAITA-L at ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG>
> >
> >I got such an error previously also; my last posting had to be sent twice.
>
> Yes, they are encountering some problems and
> <avadvaita-l at brainscells.com> seems to accept the postings.  Pl. try
> that.

No please don't.  The correct address for the list is:

advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org

(You forgot the 'lists' part.)

In other news, if you tried to post and got an error saying "554 Relay
access denied", that was due to an overly aggressive spam filter on my
mail server.  I've made changes that should improve things for you.
Please repost and let me know if you still get bounces.