Nature of Reality

Raghavendra Hebbalalu hs_raghavendra at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 5 15:17:57 CDT 2001

sarvebhyo namaH,
      My earlier mail was to clarify that the mind is
subtler than the brain and hence includes the brain.
But I would agree with Jaldhar,Aniruddhan and Vaidya
that reconciling Science and the Veda will not help us
attain that which is to be attained. It may help a few
people, depending on their background, to put their
thoughts in the right perspective.
      It would be an interesting exercise to explore
the link between the Veda and science, though, as a
purely academic exercise.

Raghavendra.