New member introduction: V.A. Badri Narayanan

Mon Oct 15 08:09:12 CDT 2001

hello,
  I am badri narayanan, I am primarily from an aiyangar family, i though
not being sufficiently religious enough, do my sandhyavandham and nithya
properly, i had a chance to visit sringeri sharadha peetam with my
friend.why i went there of my own accord are details i don't deem it fit
to say now, I have had the oppurtunity to read books[sparks from a divine
anvil, greatness of sringeri..]on acharyal and pamacharyal and would
surely like to know more, since the gurus words tell that "A man should
always foster good company and shun bad company". other than that i am
studying as a Doctoral student in U.S.A.I am particularly interested in
mind control and related issues, thats the reason, coupled with acharyals
grace interested in advaita. I hope my case is accepted by you.I would be
glad to give you any more details that you might require to assess me.

--badri