Where do they belong?

Chandrashekaran Venkataraman VCHANDRA at AMBERNETWORKS.COM
Wed Sep 26 15:30:05 CDT 2001

Sorry.. I take that back... I apologise for the
unintentional distraction..

Thanks,
chandrasekaran.

-----Original Message-----
From: miinalochanii paashamochanii [mailto:miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:30 PM
To: ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG
Subject: Re: Where do they belong?

This subject matter is outside the scope of the list. Here we are
interested in matter pertaining to vedAnta and we will better off doing
aatma vichaara rather than doing an enquiry on what goes on a
terrorist's mind.

Please note that  there  are plenty of other forums to agitate your
mind on this material. And certainly this does not belong here.

namaH shivAyai cha namaH shivAya

Ravi

=====
ambaaL daasan

Ravi

sharaNAgata raxakI nivEyani sadA ninnu nammiti mInAxI

http://www.ambaa.org/  http://www.advaita-vedanta.org