Lalita Sahasranama

hbdave hbd at DDIT.ERNET.IN
Thu Apr 18 06:43:08 CDT 2002

riccardonova wrote:

> >If you can locate  saubhaagyabhaaskarabhaasya   by Bhaskararaya, it is
> >considered the most illuminating commentary on Lalitaasahasranaama.
> >
> Do you know any english edition of this commentary ?
>
> I would be very much interested.....
>
> Sincerely
>
> Riccardo Nova

I can not tell immediately, but it will be good idea to look up

 http://ambaa.org/lalita/

where you will find the Stotra with summary of  saubhaagyabhaaskara.
-- Himanshu

Prof. H.B. Dave
Co-ordinator for Institutional Development and Professor & Head of Department
Computer Engineering
Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology (Deemed University)
College Road
NADIAD   387001 (Gujarat) India
Tel : (O) +91 268 20502      (R) +91 268 21025  FAX :     +91 268 20501
e-mail : hbd at ddit.ernet.in