Question

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 15 23:57:38 CDT 2002

Dear Kiran,

Namaskar.

I will try to answer the questions from the level of
my inadequate knowledge.

The sadhak when he becomes a brahmavid and brahman is
a purna gyani but with a floating body and mind as an
appendage which rolls on till all karma is exhausted.
This state is the end of all karma and desires. The
brahmavid can only look with an benevolent eye at the
world and wish it well. He does not care about the
powers that are his let alone bend the laws of
physics. This does not mean that the world does not
need a brahmavid. By his superior vibrations the
brahmavid is a boon for this world which benefits from
his very presence.

For the details of powers you can read Patanjali's
Yoga sutras.

Your friend,

Jagannath