Summary (of "Question", "braHmavid=Krishna?" series of mails)

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 22 23:44:11 CDT 2002

Dear Kiran,

I'ts nice to see you bounce back.

As I have already pointed out in my reply to Roger,
the distinction between science and religion is
thinning fast. However many scientists prefer the old
"truths" as they are comfortable with them. The same
thing happens in religion also. Whenever a path
breaking realisation is made the existing Acharyas
become cynical and play it down, if not entirely
oppose it. So, we must concede that, as both
scientists and seekers are humane, behavioral
anomalies will remain. The Truth will however always
remain The Truth. It does not bow down to any humane
frailities.

Yours in The Truth
Jagannath