brahmavid=Krishna

Kiran B R kiranbr at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 30 10:42:40 CDT 2002

--- Vidyasankar <vsundaresan at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> >You're assuming what I want you to prove: That the
> >tests I proposed are silly.
> >

> This argument keeps going round and round in
> circles.
>
> It doesn't matter whether the tests you propose are
> intrinsically silly or
> not.

Nothing is "intrinsically" silly. What is
"intrinsically silly" to you may not be "intrinsically
silly" to me, because I may be relatively silly
compared to you.

> From the standpoint of worldly reality, they
> indeed are meaningless.

Not if it is claimed that the braHman controls
"worldly reality".

> But the point is, why would a brahmavit want to take
> the tests you propose?
> A true brahmavit has no desire or need to prove
> anything. To that extent,
> your "tests" are self-defeating.

Oh! You're starting it again! My friend, first test
capability before testing if the capability will be
excercised or not. Something like this:

1: if(capable=true)
2:  {
3:   ask("Dear Sir, will you do it?");