Advaita : Some Basic Explanations - 5

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 22 21:15:05 CST 2002

Namaste Shri Himanshu,

First of all, thanks for your excellent tutorial articles on
advaita. I will look forward to reading the forthcoming posts.

In your posts, you often refer to activity of the brain. Since
brain belongs to physical plane = annamaya kosha, when we
refer to brain while talking about higher koshas, we have
to clarify what exactly are we referring to. Do you mean the
equivalent of brain at the level of the kosha corresponding to
the discussion ? May I ask you to clarify this issue.

Best regards
Shrinivas