New member introduction: Rupa Misra

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Mon Feb 25 14:07:08 CST 2002

My apologies for this delayed action on this; I was tied up at work.
Thanks,
Vaidya.

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram/Dallas/US/i2Tech on 02/25/02 02:05 PM
-----

Rupa Misra <rupamisra at yahoo.com>
01/21/02 07:33 AM

Re: Welcome and Request for more info.
Namaste:

I would like to subscribe to the Advaita list. I have
been in the USA for around 10 years. I teach at the
art institute of Philadelphia in the multimedia and
web department.

I am originally from Cuttack, Orissa. My family are
very religious minded people and we often go to the
Puri Temple. We are vegetarians. Finally, I would like
to add that I am interested to learn more about our
philosophy and culture.

With regards,

Rupananda Misra