Where to get Vedanta Sara - commentaries ?

Mon Jan 21 01:22:17 CST 2002

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Srikrishna Ghadiyaram wrote:

> Hari Om !!
>
> Would you please direct me to where I can get these following books. I
> already have the Advaita Asrama book (of Swami Nikhilananda)

For our American readers, a good resource is a library with a PL 480
collection.  P.L. 480 is a law which dates backto when India became
independent.  The US leant it some money which the new nation was not
immediately able to pay back.  In a very wise move, the US asked for
repayment in books and other cultural items instead.  As a result several
large university and public libraries all over the country have good
collections of books in Sanskrit, Hindi etc. distributed by this program.