Ego & Embodiment....

IndraDeva Ishaya indradeva_ishaya at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 27 09:36:27 CST 2002

Chandrasekaran,

I don't believe that ego has so much to do with
embodiment as it does with an experience of individual
existance.
The finest layer of ego (Ahamkara) is necessary to
keep even a Master Sage in his body to pass on the
teachings, but even this can be likened to a wisp of
smoke after a blazing fire has been extinguished. It's
just the faintest memory, and does not effect the
overwhelming experience of his or her Enlightenment.

Jai Isham Ishvaram....

^_^