New member introduction: Naga Ganesan

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Tue Jul 9 11:32:44 CDT 2002

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 07/09/02 11:31 AM -----

"N. Ganesan" <naga_ganesan at hotmail.com>
07/06/02 06:42 AM

Dear Mr. Vaidya Sundaram,

I received a PhD from the University of Tennessee, and
work at NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston. My main interest
is Tamil and Sanskrit literature, and the relationship of both
to each other.

I've published a rare work called Kaaraanai Vizhupparaiyan Madal
and this dates to 11th century Chola court. It discusses briefly
Sankara's advaita vedanta.

I usually write in CTamil (Paris university) list. Also, have
studied inscriptions that mention Sri Sankaracharya in S. India.

Regards,
N. Ganesan