advaita lifestyle.

gaurav goel grvgl at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 28 23:47:48 CDT 2002

Pranam, Respecte members.

i want to know what is Advaita Lifestyle. If it is
there, are we required to follow it like other ways of
life like yoga etc.. Are there strict rules for diet
etc.? If theses are there then why so? Should we not
avoid making choices of any sort including this one.
If there is no such lifestyle then it poses the danger
of forgetting the advaita way of thinking (which may
get reminded in day to day rituals) etc. etc.
I am confused. Please clear this doubt. Please let me
know how to get affirmed in the advaita thought
process?

with regards,

Gaurav Goel