Telangana

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 4 11:02:45 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

First of all Andhara Pradesh is not another name for
Telangana. For all practical purposes Andhara Pradesh
is considered to be of three geographic/climatic
zones: Coastal districts (Kosta area), Rayalaseema,
and Telangana.

Sri Mallikharjuna Swami Temple in Srisailam falls
under Rayalaseema region (Kurnool District)

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

http://www.braincells.com/shailaja/