parA bhakti

Hemant reachhemant at ETH.NET
Wed Mar 13 00:12:01 CST 2002

Dear Ken-ji,
                I am quoting from your posting in the thread Bhakti and Jnana. I also invite comments from others.
                           Alakha Niranjana
                                             Hemant

Through bhakti you will attain jnana
and after attaining jnana you have to still go beyond
to that which is You  ultimately have to realise the
whole universe as the manifestation of the Lord, as
part of His Lila called para-bhakti. A mere jnani
whole universe is an illusion. But one who
has reached the plane of para-bhakti sees the whole
universe as Brahman. Then he does not call it an
illusion but the Lord's lila, though at the same time
he knows the play to be impermanent and transitory so
he does not get entangled.'

.