Siva thandava sthothram

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 9 12:43:29 CDT 2002

sanskrit.gde.to has the text and a translation. There is nice musical
rendering of this text by Smt. Shruti Sadolikar (Music Today bhakti
mala series).

Ravi

--- Badri Narayanan Velamur Asokan <badri_iitm at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

 I wish to know if any of you has seen Shiva thandava sthothram on the
internet, Please let me know if you have. It is a very beautiful sloka
composed by Ravana.

=====
ambaaL daasan

Ravi

sharaNAgata raxakI nivEyani sadA ninnu nammiti mInAxI

http://www.ambaa.org/  http://www.advaita-vedanta.org