ADMIN: Please trim down quoting

Fri May 17 10:48:22 CDT 2002

This was mainly prompted by Vishals' recent mails but I'm sending it to
the list because it might be useful info for others.

Vishal, all your recent emails have actually been marked as errors by the
list server and I've manually reposted them to the list (hence the delay
you might have noticed.)  The problem is you are quoting entire mails
including the headers and hotmail apparently inserts them in the body of
the message rather than as attachments so the listserver thinks it is a
malformed message and refuses to send it.

Everyone, when replying to a message please delete all of it except the
specific words you are responding to.  This will make your email shorter,
easier to follow and will prevent problems like Vishal is having.