Gayatri Mantra

Vishal Agarwal vishalagarwal at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 17 22:54:48 CDT 2002

{Vishal, once again I'm manually reposting your message to the list
because the list server marked it as a delivery error.  I don't know why
this is just happening to you but there is probably something in the
hotmail options you can tweak to make it behave better. -- Jaldhar]

That was a typo. Sage Yajnvalkya vomitted what became Taittiriya Sakha
subsequently. And he indeed learnt the Sukla-yajus from Aditya.

On Tittiri, I will have to dig out my notebooks to see the references.
This will take time.

Best,

Vishal