Concept of personal God and Advaita

Stephanie Stean cerebral_rose at MAC.COM
Thu May 23 11:32:56 CDT 2002

No need for apologies.  I appreciate you taking time to elaborate your
points.  Thank you very much.

Before I respond to your posting, I have 2 questions.

1) If I'm not misunderstanding, what you're saying is that "awareness" is
not experience, but we do experience "awareness."  Is that right?

2) Referring to the comment (and I don't remember who said it) that advaita
is divorced from experience.  This seems to separate what was not meant to
be separated.  If all is One, then how can awareness be divorced from
experience?

I hope these questions make sense.  Thank you.