New Member Introduction: Kailas Ramanathan

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Thu Nov 14 14:39:20 CST 2002

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 11/14/02 02:38 PM -----

Kailas Ramanathan <r_kailas at yahoo.com>
11/14/02 02:06 PM

New Member-Kailas Ramanathan
Dear Advaita Listmaster,

I got interested in the works of Adi Sankara in 1989.
As an ardent Devi devotee, I started learning
Lalithsahasranama with meanings and subsequently have
learnt with same devotion and intend to understand
Saudaryalahari, Mahishasuramardini, Sri Rudram,
Vishnusahasranamam. Now i have just started reading
Lalita trisathi and in that connection while trying to
get the meanings of the mantrams, came to know about
the postings of Shri Ravishankar S.Mayavaram in this
list. I would like to be a member of this list with a
view to widen my knowledge and share the thoughts with
like minded people.

I have read through your introductory note and shall
abide by the rules and shall take adequate care while
posting messages in this list.

You may kindly like to visit my home page "Sri Rudram
Page of Kailas" at http://members.tripod.com/kailas_r/

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Kind Regards,

kailas