Cause of Creation

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 18 17:40:28 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

--- "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at BRAINCELLS.COM> wrote:
> Forwarded message from Shrisha Rao

Yes, TU is describing the happiness of a human being
with that of the Devas and Prajapathi and a Brahma
J~nani. If the Upanishad was merely describing only
human ananda, then we can say it is already known to
us. But, at this juncture we do not know how blissful
is 'Brahmananda'. So, sruthi is describing the
manushya ananda (known to us) with deva ananda
etc.(unknown to us).

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna