Advaita Bhakti through Contemplative Practice of Narayaniyam (ABCPN - 0)

Subrahmanian, Sundararaman V [IT] sundararaman.v.subrahmanian at CITIGROUP.COM
Tue Nov 19 16:32:12 CST 2002

Dear Professor,

I am a former student of yours from BITS Pilani.  I am currently working for
a Wall Street firm in NY city and live in NJ.  I am indeed very happy to
read your postings in Advaita-L of which I am a member too.  I still
remember the days when we used to come to your house for "aavaani avittam"
and change the "poonal".  I have also attend a couple of your classes in the
Institute.  Please accept my pranaams.

I have a request.  Can I forward your postings to some of my friends who are
not part of the list, but are interested in such reading.  I will ofcourse
send it with the right attribution to you and leave your signature as such.
Please let me know.  Please decline if you would like to preserve the
copyrights.

Regards,
S. V. Subrahmanian.