Fake Sankaracharya

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 20 08:19:51 CST 2002

Dear Friends,

There is a controversy in Puri too with another
contender for the post of Sankaracharya. I don't
really know whether it is this same Swami, being
referred to in this list, who is creating the
controversy here as well. He was arrested in Puri for
creating religious tensions but was later released on
the condition that he would never visit Puri again.
The local people of Orissa were not fooled but
certainly those not associated with the Sankaracharya
Mutt will be gullible victims.

Regards
Jagannath