New member introduction: Beatriz Moreno

Wed Oct 2 15:24:43 CDT 2002

Greetings!

I recently learned about Vedanta and would like to participate in the list
as a means to understanding this tradition in depth. I´ve been on a
spiritual quest for the last decade... I was originally raised as a
Catholic but, as an adult, I have never felt identified with this religion
and its practices to make it a part of my life. I guess I continue to
search for guidance and connection with other people interested in leading
a spiritual life and the list would provide some of that for me.

Sincerely,
Beatriz