Practice of Sahaja Samadhi (was re: Samadhi...)

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 4 17:10:21 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

--- S Jayanarayanan <sjayana at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> --- "D.V.N.Sarma" <narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN> wrote:
> > On 26 Jul 2002 at 12:54, S Jayanarayanan  wrote:
> >
> However, in the English translation of RM's Tamil
> translation of Shankara's work
> "dR^ik-dR^ishya-viveka", it is said, "One must
> engage
> in the practice of Sahaja Samadhi."

Can we simply interpret this as, " practice (leading
to) sahaja samadhi", after all by meditaion 'MIND' is
to be destroyed.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna