Radha - consort of Krishna

Venkataramani K. VenkataramaniK at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 9 08:31:30 CDT 2002

In a message dated 10/8/02 11:25:08 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
cadambi at HOTPOP.COM writes:

Dear Sri. Malolan,

Thank you very much for the informative post. A few questions:

<<Radheya is mentioned in Srimad Bhagavatam. This is not the Radha who
devotees worship now.>>

Could you kindly point out the verse in SB that refers to Radheya?

<<Radha as celebrated by Jayadeva and the Radha we know now.>>

I didn't understand this point. Does it mean that the Radha of Jayadeva is
different from the Radha of Brahma Vaivarta Purana?

Regards,
Venkat