brahmavid=Krishna

Kiran B R kiranbr at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 1 11:38:16 CDT 2002

--- Srikrishna Ghadiyaram
<srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Hari Om !!
>
> --- Kiran B R <kiranbr at ROCKETMAIL.COM> wrote:
> > And if the braHmavid who chooses to do karma in
> this
> > material world is no better in its performance
> than
> > an
> > ajnAni who is propelled by kaama, he will prove
> > himself useless in the material world and bring a
> > bad
> > name to braHmajnAna itself!
> >

> Every one is not attempting to answer in 0 or 1
> because of his goal to derive absurd conclusions as
> above. How does an answer 0 or 1 follow within his
> binary logic ????? (except for his mis-informed,
> blind
> ASSUMPTION of programming logic)

Okay, I'll not derive any conclusions if that's what's
preventing everyone from answering in 0 or 1. I'll
just ask out of "curiosity". You know what?
Irrespective of the answer, I'll kiss the braHmavid's
feet, shed tears and go home as a man having been
given direction in life. Now can Everyone answer?

(I only hope everyone doesn't come out with daggers
and knives at my proposal to kiss his feet and
consequently revert to that sweet, comfy invented
space between 0 and 1!)

:-)
Kiran