brahmavid=Krishna

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at NCS.COM.SG
Sun Sep 1 21:51:09 CDT 2002

Namaste Kiran

I have been following most of your arguments and the thread. I grew up
studying the works of Swami Vivekananda just like your good self. Since you
mentioned that you are a newcomer to Advaita Vedanta, may I suggest that you
visit this wonderful site which features the works of Swami Dayananda
Saraswati (of Arsha Vidya Gurukulam) to understand hows/whats/whys of
Vedanta. I am a newcomer to also and I have immensely benefitted from the
articles in that website.

To start with may I suggest that you read this page about the fundamental
Human problem which is removed by Vedanta alone :
http://lakshman.s.tripod.com/human.html

After which you may choose to explore the entire info found in the home
page: http://lakshman.s.tripod.com/index-1.html

Thank you and I pray that you find the answers you are seeking. Best
regards.

Kathi