Lakshmi Narayana Temple Pratishta

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 3 14:06:06 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

yes, I was referring to Mangalagiri near Vijayawada
only. I will try and contact the people at Sringeri
mata at Parvathipuram, Guntur, as listed in the
Sringeri website.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

http://finance.yahoo.com