Gayatri - Info

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 15 04:04:06 CDT 2002

I have got the shaapa vimochana mantra from Ravi (MD).
(Thank you Ravi, I have received your mail. Very kind
of you.). Is this mantra to be repeated every time we
sit down to recite the Gayatri or is once a day
enough?

Regards
Jagannath