Shri Rudra Prashnam Translation

Bondada Umamaheshwar bumamahe at VANENBURG.COM
Mon Apr 7 22:54:06 CDT 2003

Dear Sir

You can find good books in both Sri Ramakrishna Math and also Bharatiya
Vidya Bhavan (book store) for translation and meaning of slokas in Namakam
and Chamakam.

Wish you a happy and blissful chanting !

Warm regards

Umamaheshwar

-----Original Message-----
From: N.Suresh [mailto:nsuresh at CDOTB.ERNET.IN]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 7:33 PM
To: ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG
Subject: Shri Rudra Prashnam Translation

Hari om,
    I want to know is there any place in web where i can get the
translation of sri rudra prashnam translation in english.
    It will be helpful for me in understanding the same and then chanting.

Namaste

--
!===========================================================================
=!
= Alternate email :  nsur_mys at rediffmail.com
=
= QOT: Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.
=!

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.