[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Ramesh Badisa

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Dec 11 09:18:48 CST 2003

I am currently working in a small non-profit research institute in
Tallahassee, Florida. I am married and have children.

Very recently, I happed to see the email postings of sri Vidyasankar and
sri Mani about advaita philosophy (in 1994). My search for sri Vidyasankar
at google site has brought me to your advaita web page. I have seen this
site previously also. I am sure that you also know the article on sri
adiShankaracharya at http://harsha16.topcities.com

I would say that I am a strong follower of advaita philosophy, and would
request you to help me without any hesitation in this regard. I would be
ready to contribute a little sum of money if required in future for a
noble cause.

If possible, please convey my due respects to sri Vidyasankar.

Namaste

Ramesh Babu Badisa